Sunday, January 29, 2006

My birthday

Everytime I go to write a post, I lost momentum. I have beginnings of many posts but that is it. So here are all of my beginnings..


Today is my Birthday, as as far as birthdays go, it is a good one.

I want a love like the ones I see on the TV even though I know they are not possible.

My apartment is so messy, but I have no desire to clean.

I haven't had a Migrane in 2 weeks and I am so excited, but I am locking my keys in my car (with the car running) as a result.

I am in not the gross kind of love with a 13 year old.

My grandparents are as looney as they have ever been.

I went to a Tapas and Wine Party this past weekend.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous joshua said...

congratulations on your birthday, a reprieve from headaches, and getting your car door unlocked. i have a lot of beginnings myself. mine tend to spin downward into a bunch of stupid details no one would ever be interested in. so: deleted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home